May 07, 2008

Inventory

As I work getting the farm ready for the move, I start with a rough inventory. And not just material good such as food, water, firearms, ammunition, down to the smallest items. But not only the material items, we need to inventory the skills we all posses to survive the coming hard times. In one day I seen I can do electrical, plumbing, painting etc. One cyclone wiped out many in Burma, what is stopping that from happening elsewhere. Short post tonight, I am whipped. But think on it and take your own inventory and improve it.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Wishing you the best of luck.
Yeap, I found you through Jim, the cranky old coot.
LMAO.
Ya might want to put a link to his joint up when ya get that far .
You have been duly Bookmarked and I will keep appraised of your progress in the future.

Busted

riverwalker said...

Welcome. Hang in there and you'll be miles ahead of most people. Self reliance isn't easy to learn but it pays great dividends. BTW, don't forget to work on back-ups for your preps....remember, two is one and one is none. Things get lost, misplaced, or break. Always good to have a back-up.